Square Enix has made Final Fantasy VII Remake the star of its live event at E3 2019 showing new game images and a series of special editions before giving fans the chance to discover even more about the title at E3 this week.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is a spectacular contemporary reinterpretation of one of the most revolutionary RPGs in history that explores even more its world and its characters.
The first game of this project is set in the eclectic city of Midgar and is a completely stand-alone experience that represents a great starting point for the series.
In addition to its unforgettable characters and exciting storyline, Final Fantasy VII Remake includes a hybrid battle system that combines real-time action with strategic combat.
If you want to see the battle system in action, you can take a look at the following Youtube trailer.
SQUARE ENIX also provided information on special editions, including the Deluxe Edition and theFirst Class Edition , an exclusive of SQUARE ENIX Store for the most passionate collectors.
Pre-orders will be available until availability runs out on SQUARE ENIX Online Store.
Finally, the game voice actors have also been listed:
- Cloud, voiced by Cody Christian (All American, Teen Wolf)
- Barret, voiced by John Eric Bentley (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Independence Day: Regeneration)
- Aerith, doppiata da Briana White (Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Occupants)
- Tifa, dubbed by Britt Baron (GLOW)
- Jessie, voiced by Erica Lindbeck (Spider-Man, Persona 5, ThunderCats Roar)
- Biggs, doppiato da Gideon Emery (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Wolf)
- Wedge, voiced by Matt Jones (Breaking Bad)
- Sephiroth, voiced by Tyler Hoechlin
We remind you that Final Fantasy VII Remake will be available on PlayStation 4 on 03.03.2020 with English, Japanese, French and German voices, and subtitles in English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.