Sony Interactive Entertainment released the PS4 digital sales chart for the Japanese PlayStation Store, between March 12th and March 18.
As you can see, Attack on Titan 2 jump in first position, Hokuto Ga Gotoku is now in second position, and the bronze medal goes to Monster Hunter World
You can check out the full chart below.
- Attack on Titan 2
- Hokuto Ga Gotoku
- Monster Hunter World
- Tales of Berseria
- Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition
- Devil May Cry HD Collection
- Gundam Breaker 3
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I: Kai – Thors Military Academy 1204
- Battlefield 1 Revolution
- Horizon: Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- Winning Post 8 2018
- Final Fantasy IX
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
- The Evil Within
- Burnout Paradise Remastered
Where is Nier: Automata? Well, after the first position of the last week, it completely disappeared from the chart, because the end of the discount.